Rates & Policies
- Click "Check Availability" above for our availability calendar, submit a waitlist request or secure reservation form.
- Fall Season 2016 September 30 thru December 16*
- High Season 2016 / Holidays / Special events 2015 December 18 thru April 30
- Mid Season 2016 May 1 thru July 31
- Low Season 2016 August 1 thru September 29
- * rates vary for special events & holidays with-in this rate period
- We require a deposit to secure a reservation equal to one night's room and tax. The balance is due upon check-in.
- Minimum stays are required and vary from 3 to 6 nights thru the year. Please inquire for specifics.
- Shorter stays are often available and based on availability. Please inquire.
- Rates shown are for occupancy by one or two guests.
- Rates are subject to change and availability.
- Our home is an indoor and outdoor smoke-free environment
- All rooms are designed to accommodate one or two adult guests.
- No children under 16
- No pets
For holidays and special events such as Fantasy Fest, Christmas, New Years, rates vary. Minimum stays, 50% deposit and a 60-day cancellation period are required. Please call for details and additional information.
Check-In time is 2pm. Check-Out time is 11am. For early arrivals and late departures, we will be glad to store your luggage or have your car in the parking area to facilitate your Key West experience.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. No personal checks will be accepted.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
Due to the small number of rooms, cancellations and shortened stays can affect us greatly. Reservations cancelled more than 14 days before arrival, will be refunded the deposit less a $25 bookkeeping fee per room reserved. Reservations shortened or cancelled 14 days or less will be responsible for the first night and any additional night if we are unable to re-book the room. No refunds for early departures.
We cannot be responsible for delays, interruptions, cancellations or inconveniences in your trip due to weather. However, if you have a confirmed reservation and you are due to arrive within 24 hours and an evacuation order due to a hurricane warning is in effect, you will receive a full refund or transfer any deposits to a future stay. If you have already arrived on the island and an evacuation order is placed you will receive a refund for the unused portion of your stay. Please note that in the event of a hurricane evacuation order, you must leave the island...there is no exception. Monroe County Emergency Management has developed a fax and phone notification system to notify us of such orders. If you choose not to use your reservation due to an impending storm, but an evacuation notice is not in effect, a refund cannot be offered and our standard cancellation policy applies.
We strongly urge you to purchase travel insurance, which if purchased in advance will cover accommodation losses and travel expenses due to weather including hurricanes. You will find additional information of the coverages of the policies by clicking the link below: