Our Accessibility Statement
The Mermaid & The Alligator is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Our property was built prior to 1991, and we are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Mermaid & The Alligator strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, The Mermaid & The Alligator is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Mermaid & The Alligator. We try to respond to feedback within seven business days.
- Phone: (305) 294-1894
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: 729 Truman Avenue, Key West, 33040, USA
Accessible Features of The Mermaid & The Alligator
- Accessible entry and passage doors (Front door 41" width and room doors 32" width)
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility (the ADA parking is 186 inches in width)
- Loading and unloading zone is 100 inches in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk with lowered counter
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible swimming pool
- Service support animals welcome